Padres vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, July 4
Padres vs Dodgers Game Info
San Diego Padres (42-44, 19-20 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (59-29, 36-9 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 4, 2019
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Padres vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (+205) | LAD: (-230)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (+102) | LAD: -1.5 (-120)
Total: 8.5 – Over (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 16% | LAD: 84%
Probable Pitcher: SD: Dinelson Lamet (season debut) | LAD: Hyun-Jin Ryu
Padres vs Dodgers Betting Trends
- San Diego is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Diego's last five games.
- The Dodgers are 8-0 straight up in their last eight home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the Dodgers' last six games.
Padres vs Dodgers Stats
- San Diego is averaging 4.53 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- The Dodgers are averaging 5.33 runs per game this season (No. 7 in MLB).
- Dinelson Lamet has a 0-2 record with a 4.09 ERA in two career starts against the Dodgers.
- Hyun-Jin Ryu has a 7-1 record with a 2.26 ERA in 10 career starts against San Diego.
Diamondbacks vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Padres-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dinelson Lamet - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-144) — He may not have pitched in an MLB game last season (or this season, for that matter), but Dinelson Lamet was a strikeout machine for the Padres in 2017. He had 139 strikeouts in 114 1/3 innings pitched. Additionally, he averaged 6.62 strikeouts per outing that season, along with 17 strikeouts in 11 innings pitched against the Dodgers.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.