The San Diego Padres will take on the Arizona Diamondbacks in MLB action on Tuesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- San Diego Padres (74-62) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (65-69)
- Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-164) | ARI: (+138)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+130) | ARI: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Padres vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Joe Musgrove (9-6, 3.01 ERA) for the San Diego Padres and Merrill Kelly (12-5, 2.84 ERA) for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (60.3%)
Padres vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Padres vs. Diamondbacks reveal San Diego as the favorite (-164) and Arizona as the underdog (+138) on the road.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are at the Padres, and are +1.5 on the runline. Arizona is -156 to cover the spread, while San Diego is +130.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- Padres versus Diamondbacks on September 6 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over at -118 and the under set at -104.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Padres have been chosen as favorites in 92 games this year and have walked away with the win 51 times (55.4%) in those games.
- This season, San Diego has been victorious 27 times in 40 chances when named as a favorite of at least -174 or shorter on the moneyline.
- San Diego and their opponents have hit the over in 62 of their 134 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have put together a 42-52 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 44.7% of those games).
- Arizona has a record of 11-23 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +146 or longer (32.4%).
- Arizona has played in 131 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 59 times (59-70-2).