Padres vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, July 21
Padres vs Cubs Game Info
San Diego Padres (46-52, 23-25 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (54-44, 36-17 Home)
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field– Chicago, IL
Padres vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SD: (+164) | CHC: (-190)
Spread: SD: +1.5 (-124) | CHC: -1.5 (+106)
Total: 8 – Over (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SD: 27% | CHC: 73%
Probable Pitchers: SD: Adrian Morejon (MLB Debut) | CHC: Kyle Hendricks (7-7, 3.46 ERA)
Padres vs Cubs Betting Trends
- San Diego is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against the Cubs.
- San Diego is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in each of the Cubs' last five home games.
- The Cubs are 7-1 straight up in their last eight games.
Padres vs Cubs Stats
- San Diego is averaging 4.43 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 5.11 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Adrian Morejon will be making his MLB debut today.
- Kyle Hendricks is 5-1 with a 3.04 ERA in eight career starts against San Diego.
Padres vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Padres-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Team to Score First: Chicago Cubs (-108) — The Cubs have scored in 31.63 percent of first innings this season (No. 13 in MLB), while San Diego has scored in 30.61 percent of first innings (No. 18 in MLB). Adrian Morejon will also be making his MLB debut for San Diego today. He's a lefty, and the Cubs have multiple batters that hit left-handed pitching well, which could result in a quick start in Chicago.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.