Padres vs Brewers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 25
The MLB's Wednesday schedule includes the San Diego Padres taking on the Milwaukee Brewers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Brewers Game Info
- San Diego Padres (28-15) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (27-16)
- Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-134) | MIL: (+114)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+150) | MIL: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Padres vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will give the ball to Yu Darvish (4-1) versus the Brewers and Aaron Ashby (0-3).
Padres vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (52.4%)
Padres vs Brewers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Padres-Brewers, San Diego is the favorite at -134, and Milwaukee is +114 playing on the road.
Padres vs Brewers Spread
- The Padres are hosting the Brewers and are favored by 1.5 runs (+150 to cover) on the runline. Milwaukee is -182 to cover.
Padres vs Brewers Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Padres-Brewers on May 25, with the over being -108 and the under -112.
Padres vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Padres have been chosen as favorites in 22 games this year and have walked away with the win 15 times (68.2%) in those games.
- This season, San Diego has been victorious 14 times in 18 chances when named as a favorite of at least -130 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with San Diego have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 18 of 41 chances this season.
- The Brewers have a 2-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 33.3% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +110 or longer, Milwaukee has a 2-1 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- Milwaukee has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 19 times this season for a 19-21-3 record against the over/under.