MLB action on Thursday includes the San Diego Padres playing the Miami Marlins.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game.
Padres vs Marlins Game Info
- San Diego Padres (16-9) vs. Miami Marlins (12-12)
- Date: Thursday, May 5, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-108) | MIA: (-108)
- Spread: SD: +1.5 (-200) | MIA: -1.5 (+164)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Padres vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Nick Martinez (1-2) for the San Diego Padres, and Jesus Luzardo (2-1) for the Miami Marlins.
Padres vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (57.0%)
Padres vs Marlins Moneyline
The moneyline is even, with both being available at -108.
Padres vs Marlins Spread
The Padres are hosting the Marlins and are underdogs by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Padres are -200 to cover the runline, with the Marlins being +164.
Padres vs Marlins Over/Under
A total of 6.5 runs has been set for the Padres-Marlins contest on May 5, with the over available at -122 and the under at +100.
Padres vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Padres have been chosen as favorites in 15 games this year and have walked away with the win 11 times (73.3%) in those games.
- This year, San Diego has won 11 of 13 games when listed as at least -126 or better on the moneyline.
- San Diego and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 10 of their 23 opportunities.
- The Marlins have won 40% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (4-6).
- Miami has a 5-3 record (winning 62.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- Miami has played in 24 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 11 times (11-12-1).