Packers vs Vikings Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 Game
Green Bay Packers (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 13, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Packers vs Vikings Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (+120) | MIN: (-142)
Spread: GB: +2.5 (-110) | MIN: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: GB: (57%) | MIN:(43%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: GB: (+3100) | MIN: (+2500)
Packers vs Vikings Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Vikings
Packers vs Vikings Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in seven of Green Bay's last 10 games.
- Green Bay is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- Minnesota is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Minnesota's last six games.
Packers vs Vikings Stats
- Green Bay averaged 23.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Green Bay surrendered 20.7 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Minnesota averaged 24.6 PPG this season (T-No. 10 in the NFL).
- Minnesota surrendered 19.4 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
Packers vs Vikings Prop Bet
All Packers-Vikings odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Green Bay Packers by 1-13 Points (+220) – The Packers have had a tumultuous offseason, but Green Bay has a solid chance to leave Week 1 with a victory. Aaron Rodgers and the Packers went 2-0 against the Vikings last season, though neither win came by more than 13 points. Notably, Green Bay also hasn't lost its season opener since 2014.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1000!