Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pacers vs Thunder Game Info
Indiana Pacers (45-29, 17-20 Away) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (43-31, 23-12 Home)
Date: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena – Oklahoma City, OK
Pacers vs Thunder Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+215) | OKC: (-270)
Spread: IND: +6 (-110) | OKC: -6 (-110)
Total: 215 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: 40% | OKC: 60%
Pacers vs Thunder Betting Trends & Stats
- Indiana is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Indiana is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Oklahoma City is 1-7 ATS in its last eight games.
- Oklahoma City is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 home games against Indiana.
- The total has gone over in 10 of Oklahoma City's last 15 home games against Indiana.
Pacers vs Thunder Prop Bet
All Pacers-Thunder betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Myles Turner Total Points: Under 13.5 (-128) – Turner isn't exactly a prolific scorer, as he's averaged only 10.6 points per game (PPG) over his last three contests. Turner will also have to contend with Steven Adams all night, who is arguably one of the best low-post defenders in the NBA.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.