Orioles vs Athletics Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Tuesday, June 18
By Zach Brunner
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Orioles vs Athletics Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (21-51, 12-23 Away) vs. Oakland Athletics (37-36, 20-17 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Time: 10:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Orioles vs Athletics Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+200) | OAK: (-235)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (+106) | OAK: -1.5 (-124)
Total: 9 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 19% | OAK: 81%
Probable Pitcher: BAL: Gabriel Ynoa (0-3, 5.02 ERA) | OAK: Brett Anderson (6-4, 3.89 ERA)
Orioles vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Baltimore's last six games.
- Baltimore is 0-6 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Oakland's last seven games.
- Oakland is 2-7 straight up in its last nine home games.
Orioles vs Athletics Stats
- Baltimore is averaging 3.97 runs per game this season (No. 26 in the MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 4.84 runs per game this season (No. 15 in the MLB).
- Gabriel Ynoa is 0-1 with a 5.74 ERA in five appearances (one start) on the road this season. He has never faced the Athletics.
- Brett Anderson has a 1-2 record with a 6.00 ERA in four career appearances (four starts) against the Orioles.
Orioles vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Orioles-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Run/Match Winner Double: Matt Chapman/Oakland Athletics (+500) — Chapman leads the Athletics in home runs this season, hitting 16 thus far. Twelve of his 16 have come at home, and 10 have been against right-handed pitching. Chapman faces off against righty Gabriel Ynoa, who has given up four home runs in 15 2/3 innings pitched on the road this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now