Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Oregon vs Oklahoma Point Spread
The Sooners are 4.5-point favorites against the Ducks. Oklahoma is -110 to cover the spread, while Oregon is -110 to cover as the 4.5-point underdog.
Oregon vs Oklahoma Over/Under
The over/under for the Oregon vs Oklahoma college football matchup is set at 59.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Oregon vs Oklahoma Moneyline
The Ducks vs Sooners moneyline has Oklahoma as a -194 favorite, while Oregon is the +156 underdog.
Oregon vs Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 6-1 in seven all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon.
- Oregon defeated Oklahoma, 34-33, in their last meeting on Sept. 16, 2006.
- Oregon is 6-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- Oklahoma is 4-2 ATS in its last six games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oregon's last five games played in December.
- Oklahoma is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against Pac-12 opponents.
Oregon vs Oklahoma Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oklahoma Sooners win (59.9%)
Oregon vs Oklahoma Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORE: (+156) | OU: (-194)
Spread: ORE: +4.5 (-110) | OU: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.