Ole Miss vs Florida Basketball Game Info
Ole Miss Rebels (6-4, 1-2 SEC) vs. Florida Gators (5-3, 2-2 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Exactech Arena at Stephen C. O'Connell Center – Gainesville, FL
Coverage: SEC Network
Ole Miss vs Florida Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MISS: (+126) | FLA: (-148)
Spread: MISS: +2.5 (-108) | FLA: -2.5 (-112)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MISS: (11%) | FLA: (89%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UK: (+3500) | FLA: (+5500)
Ole Miss vs Florida Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ole Miss: 35.6%
Ole Miss vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ole Miss defeated Florida, 68-51, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 8, 2020.
- Florida is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Ole Miss.
- Florida is 64-45 in the 109 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Ole Miss.
- Ole Miss is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Florida's last five games.
- Ole Miss lost to LSU, 75-61, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- Florida lost to Kentucky, 76-58, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!