Old Dominion vs Middle Tennessee Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
Old Dominion vs Middle Tennessee Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
Old Dominion Monarchs (4-6, 3-3 C-USA) vs. Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (5-5, 3-3 C-USA)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Johnny "Red" Floyd Stadium – Murfreesboro, TN
Old Dominion vs Middle Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ODU: (+152) | MTSU: (-188)
Spread: ODU: +3.5 (-110) | MTSU: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Old Dominion vs Middle Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Middle Tennessee wins (68.4%)
Old Dominion vs Middle Tennessee Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee is 4-0 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against Old Dominion.
- Middle Tennessee defeated Old Dominion, 38-17, in their last meeting on Nov. 23, 2019.
- Old Dominion is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Middle Tennessee is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Old Dominion's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Middle Tennessee's last 15 games against C-USA opponents.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.