Oklahoma vs LSU CFP Game Info
Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl 2019: College Football Playoff Semifinal
No. 4 Oklahoma Sooners (12-1, 9-1 Big 12) vs. No. 1 LSU Tigers (13-0, 10-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 28, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium Atlanta, GA
Oklahoma vs LSU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (+360) | LSU: (-480)
Spread: OKLA: +13 (-110) | LSU: -13 (-110)
Total: 75.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKLA: (N/A) | LSU: (N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 CFP: OKLA: (+1000) | LSU: (+180)
Mercedes-Benz Stadium Capacity
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium's seating capacity is 71,000.
Oklahoma & LSU Strength of Schedule 2019
- LSU finished the 2019 season with four wins over teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25 (vs No. 5 Georgia, vs No. 9 Florida, vs No. 12 Auburn, at No. 13 Alabama).
- Oklahoma finished the 2019 season with three wins over teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25 (at No. 7 Baylor, vs No. 7 Baylor, at No. 25 Oklahoma State).
Oklahoma CFP History
- Oklahoma's 2020 CFP berth to the Peach Bowl marks the Sooners' fourth CFP appearance in program history.
- Oklahoma is 0-3 in its three all-time CFP appearances.
- Oklahoma has been eliminated by an SEC opponent in two of its three CFP appearances.
LSU CFP History
- LSU's 2020 CFP berth to the Peach Bowl marks the Tigers' first CFP appearance in program history.
Oklahoma vs LSU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- LSU defeated Oklahoma, 21-14, in the 2004 BCS National Championship (2004 Sugar Bowl) in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 4, 2004.
- LSU is 1-1 in the two all-time, head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- LSU is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Big 12 opponents.
- Oklahoma is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with SEC opponents.
- Oklahoma defeated then-No. 7 Baylor, 30-23 (OT), to win the 2019 Big 12 championship game in Week 15.
- LSU defeated then-No. 4 Georgia, 37-10, to win the 2019 SEC championship game in Week 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.