Oklahoma State vs Baylor Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma State Cowboys (11-11, 1-8 Big 12) vs. No. 1 Baylor Bears (20-1, 9-0 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Ferrell Center — Waco, TX
Oklahoma State vs Baylor Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKSU: (+680) | BAY: (-1025)
Spread: OKSU: +13 (-110) | BAY: -13 (-110)
Total: 130.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKSU: 30% | BAY: 70%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OKSU: (N/A) | BAY: (+1000)
Oklahoma State vs Baylor Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma State: 9.1%
Oklahoma State vs Baylor Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Oklahoma State, 75-68, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Jan. 18, 2020.
- Baylor is 8-2 in its last ten head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma State is 39-26 in the 65 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- The total has hit the over or pushed in six of Oklahoma State's last seven games.
- Oklahoma State is 2-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Baylor is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Baylor has won its last 18 games in a row.
- Oklahoma State defeated TCU, 72-57, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
- Baylor defeated Kansas State, 73-67, on the road in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.