Oklahoma State vs Texas Tech Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Oklahoma State vs TTU Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma State Cowboys (6-2, 0-2 Big 12) vs. No. 13 Texas Tech Red Raiders (8-2, 1-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: United Supermarkets Arena – Lubbock, TX
Coverage: Big 12/ESPN+
Oklahoma State vs TTU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (+330) | TTU: (-420)
Spread: OKST: +8.5 (-112) | TTU: -8.5 (-108)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKST: (59%) | TTU: (41%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OKST: (N/A) | TTU: (+2500)
Oklahoma State vs TTU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma State: 11.6%
Texas Tech: 88.4%
Oklahoma State vs TTU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State defeated Texas Tech, 73-70, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Texas Tech is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma State.
- Texas Tech is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma State lost to Texas, 77-74, in its most recent game on Dec. 20, 2020.
- Texas Tech defeated Incarnate Word, 79-51, in its most recent game on Dec. 29, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.