Oilers vs Ducks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 3
By Duel Staff
The NHL's Sunday slate includes the Edmonton Oilers facing the Anaheim Ducks.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Oilers vs Ducks Game Info
- Edmonton Oilers (39-25-5) vs. Anaheim Ducks (28-30-12)
- Date: Sunday, April 3, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Honda Center -- Anaheim, California
Oilers vs Ducks Odds & Spread
- All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: EDM: (-210) | ANA: (+172)
- Spread: EDM: -1.5 (+125) | ANA: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Oilers vs Ducks Prediction & Pick
- All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Oilers win (54%)
Oilers vs Ducks Spread
- The Oilers are at the Ducks, and favored by 1.5 goals (+125 to cover). Anaheim, the underdog, is -150.
Oilers vs Ducks Over/Under
- The over/under for the Oilers vs Ducks April 3 NHL matchup is 6.5 goals, with -104 on the over and -118 on the under.
Oilers vs Ducks Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Ducks-Oilers, Anaheim is the underdog at +172, and Edmonton is -210 playing on the road.