Ohio State vs Purdue Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Over/Under for Big Ten Conference Tournament Quarterfinal
By Zach Brunner
Ohio State vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
Big Ten Tournament - Quarterfinal
No. 9 Ohio State Buckeyes (19-8, 12-8 Big 10) vs. No. 20 Purdue Boilermakers (18-8, 13-6 Big 10)
Date: Friday, March 12, 2021
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium — Indianapolis, IN
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Ohio State vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-118) | PUR: (+100)
Spread: OSU: -1 (-110) | PUR: +1 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (N/A) | PUR: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: OSU (+1800) | PUR: (+6000)
Ohio State vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 58.8%
Ohio State vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Ohio State, 67-65, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 19, 2021.
- Ohio State is 69-56 all-time in 125 head-to-head games against Purdue.
- Purdue is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Ohio State.
- Ohio State defeated Minnesota, 79-75, in its most recent game on March 11, 2021.
- Purdue defeated Indiana, 67-58, in its most recent game on March 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!