Ohio State vs Michigan Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes (10-1, 8-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 6 Michigan Wolverines (10-1, 7-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Michigan Stadium – Ann Arbor, MI
Ohio State vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-310) | MICH: (+240)
Spread: OSU: -8.5 (-110) | MICH: +8.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Ohio State vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State wins (62.9%)
Ohio State vs Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 52-47-4 in 103 all-time head-to-head matchups against Michigan.
- Ohio State defeated Michigan, 56-27, in their last meeting on Nov. 30, 2019.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Ohio State's last 10 games against Michigan.
- The total has hit the over in each of Michigan's last five home games against Ohio State.
- Ohio State is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Michigan is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.