Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Ohio Bobcats and Buffalo Bulls.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Ohio vs Buffalo Point Spread
The Bulls are 7.5-point home favorites against the Bobcats. Buffalo is -110 to cover the spread, while Ohio is -112 to cover as the 7.5-point underdog.
Ohio vs Buffalo Over/Under
The over/under for the Ohio vs Buffalo Week 7 college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Ohio vs Buffalo Moneyline
The Bobcats vs Bulls moneyline has Buffalo as a -320 favorite, while Ohio is the +245 underdog on the road.
Ohio vs Buffalo Betting Trends
- Ohio is 14-9 in 23 all-time head-to-head matchups against Buffalo.
- Ohio defeated Buffalo, 21-20, in their last meeting on Oct. 5, 2019.
- The total has hit the over in four of Ohio's last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Buffalo's last 13 games against Mid-American opponents.
- Ohio is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games against Buffalo.
- Buffalo is 10-0-1 ATS in its last 11 home games.
Ohio vs Buffalo Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OHIO: (+245) | BUFF: (-320)
Spread: OHIO: +7.5 (-112) | BUFF: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OHIO: (N/A) | BUFF: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.