Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Game 4 Info
NBA Playoffs Round 1 — Game 4 (DEN Leads 2-1)
No. 3 Denver Nuggets (47-25, 22-14 Away) vs. No. 6 Portland Trail Blazers (42-30, 20-16 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 29, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (+146) | POR: (-174)
Spread: DEN: +4 (-110) | POR: -4 (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (57%) | POR: (43%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+2400) | POR: (+4900)
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Trail Blazers: 56.0%
Nuggets vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Denver is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Portland's last five games against Denver.
- Denver is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 games against Portland.
- Portland is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games this season.
- Denver defeated Portland, 120-115, in Game 3 of this series on May 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!