The NBA's Sunday slate includes the Denver Nuggets taking on the Los Angeles Lakers.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Nuggets vs Lakers Game Info
- Denver Nuggets (46-32) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (31-46)
- Date: Sunday, April 3, 2022
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Venue: Staples Center -- Los Angeles, California
Nuggets vs Lakers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DEN: (-148) | LAL: (+126)
- Spread: DEN: -3 (-110) | LAL: +3 (-110)
- Total: 231.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nuggets vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Denver is 34-42-2 against the spread this season.
- The Nuggets' ATS record as 3.5-point favorites or more is 16-21.
- Denver has played 78 games this year, and 45 of them have hit the over.
- Los Angeles is 33-44-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lakers are 14-15 as 3.5-point underdogs or greater.
- Los Angeles has played 77 games this year, and 44 of them have hit the over.
Nuggets vs Lakers Point Spread
The Nuggets are at the Lakers, and favored by 3 points (-110 to cover). Los Angeles, the underdog, is -110.
Nuggets vs Lakers Over/Under
Nuggets versus Lakers on April 3 has an over/under of 231.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Nuggets vs Lakers Moneyline
Los Angeles is a +126 underdog on the moneyline, while Denver is a -148 favorite on the road.