Notre Dame vs Wisconsin Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
By Larry Rupp
Notre Dame vs Wisconsin Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
No. 12 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. No. 18 Wisconsin Badgers (1-1, 1-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Soldier Field – Chicago, IL
Notre Dame vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (+180) | WIS: (-225)
Spread: ND: +5.5 (-110) | WIS: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: (N/A) | WIS: (N/A)
Notre Dame vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Notre Dame: (52.2%) | Wisconsin: (47.8%)
Notre Dame vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame is 8-6-2 straight up in 16 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Notre Dame defeated Wisconsin, 31-7, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 26, 1964.
- Notre Dame is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against a Big Ten opponent.
- Notre Dame is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Wisconsin is is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Wisconsin's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.