Notre Dame vs Wisconsin Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 4 Game
Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Notre Dame Fighting Irish and Wisconsin Badgers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Notre Dame vs Wisconsin Point Spread
The Badgers are 5.5-point home favorites against the Fighting Irish. Wisconsin is -112to cover the spread, while Notre Dame is -108to cover as the 5.5-point underdog.
Notre Dame vs Wisconsin Over/Under
The over/under for the Notre Dame vs Wisconsin Week 4 college football matchup is set at 45.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Notre Dame vs Wisconsin Moneyline
The Fighting Irish vs Badgers moneyline has Wisconsin as a -250 favorite, while Notre Dame is the +198 underdog on the road.
Notre Dame vs Wisconsin Betting Trends
- Notre Dame is 8-6-2 straight up in 16 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Notre Dame defeated Wisconsin, 31-7, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 26, 1964.
- Notre Dame is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against a Big Ten opponent.
- Notre Dame is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Wisconsin is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Wisconsin's last seven games.
Notre Dame vs Wisconsin Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (+198) | WIS: (-250)
Spread: ND: +5.5 (-108) | WIS: -5.5 (-112)
Total: 45.5– Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: (N/A) | WIS: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.