Notre Dame vs Virginia Tech Basketball Game Info
Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-6, 0-3 ACC) vs. No. 19 Virginia Tech Hokies (8-2, 2-1 ACC)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Cassell Coliseum – Blacksburg, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
Notre Dame vs Virginia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (+290) | VT: (-360)
Spread: ND: +7.5 (-110) | VT: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: (31%) | VT: (69%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ND: (+11000) | VT: (+7500)
Notre Dame vs Virginia Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Notre Dame: 25.6%
Virginia Tech: 74.4%
Notre Dame vs Virginia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame defeated Virginia Tech, 64-56, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Mar. 7, 2020.
- Notre Dame is 9-4 in its 13 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech is 3-2 straight up in its last five head-to-head meetings with Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Notre Dame is 9-3 straight up in its last 12 games against Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Virginia Tech's last five games.
- Notre Dame lost to UNC, 66-65, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Then-No. 19 Virginia Tech lost to Louisville, 73-71, on the road in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.