Notre Dame vs Virginia Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Notre Dame vs UVA Basketball Game Info
Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-7, 0-4 ACC) vs. No. 18 Virginia Cavaliers (7-2, 3-0 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena — Charlottesville, VA
Notre Dame vs UVA Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (+500) | UVA: (-700)
Spread: ND: +10.5 (-112) | UVA: +10.5 (-108)
Total: 124.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ND: (N/A) | UVA: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ND: (+12000) | UVA: (+2700)
Notre Dame vs UVA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Notre Dame: 11.3%
Notre Dame vs UVA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Virginia defeated Notre Dame, 66-57, in the most recent matchup between these teams on Dec. 30, 2020.
- Virginia is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Notre Dame.
- Virginia is 15-2 in the 17 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame is 2-7 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Virginia is 5-4 ATS this season.
- Notre Dame lost to Virginia Tech, 77-63, in its most recent game on Jan. 10, 2021.
- Virginia defeated Boston College, 61-49, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.