Northwestern vs Nebraska Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 9 Big Ten Tournament
College basketball's Wednesday schedule includes the Northwestern Wildcats taking on the Nebraska Cornhuskers.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Northwestern vs Nebraska Point Spread
Nebraska is listed as an underdog by 5 points (-110 odds), and Northwestern, the favorite, is -110 to cover.
Northwestern vs Nebraska Over/Under
An over/under of 144.5 has been set for Northwestern-Nebraska on March 9, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Northwestern vs Nebraska Moneyline
Northwestern is the favorite, -210 on the moneyline, while Nebraska is a +172 underdog.
Northwestern vs Nebraska Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Northwestern win (80.5%)
Northwestern vs Nebraska Betting Trends
- Northwestern has covered the spread 14 times in 29 games.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 6-6 as 4.5-point favorites or greater.
- Northwestern has seen 16 of its 29 games go over the point total.
- Nebraska's record against the spread is 17-14-0.
- The Cornhuskers have an ATS record of 11-7 as 4.5-point underdogs or more.
- Out of 31 Nebraska games so far this season, 20 have hit the over.
Northwestern vs Nebraska Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Northwestern: (-210) | Nebraska: (+172)
- Spread: Northwestern: -5 (-110) | Nebraska: +5 (-110)
- Total: 144.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)