Northwestern vs Michigan Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Northwestern Wildcats (3-3, 1-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 6 Michigan Wolverines (6-0, 3-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Michigan Stadium – Ann Arbor, MI
Northwestern vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NU: (+980) | MICH: (-220)
Spread: NU: +21.5 (-114) | MICH: -21.5 (-106)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NU: (N/A) | MICH: (N/A)
Northwestern vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Northwestern: (4.6%) | Michigan: (95.4%)
Northwestern vs Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan is 58-15-2 in 75 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Michigan defeated Northwestern, 20-17, in their last meeting on Sept. 29, 2018.
- Northwestern is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Michigan is 5-1 ATS In its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Northwestern's last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Michigan's last 10 games against Northwestern.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.