Northwestern vs Illinois Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
Northwestern Wildcats (3-8, 1-7 Big Ten) vs. Illinois Fighting Illini (4-7, 3-5 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium — Champaign, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Northwestern vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NU: (+220) | ILL: (-280)
Spread: NU: +6.5 (-110) | ILL:-6.5 (-110)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Northwestern vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Illinois Fighting Illini win (80.2%)
Northwestern vs Illinois Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Illinois is 55-54-5 all-time in 114 head-to-head games against Northwestern.
- Northwestern defeated Illinois, 28-10, in their most recent meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Northwestern is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Northwestern's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Illinois' last nine games.
- Illinois is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games against Northwestern.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.