Northern Colorado vs Arizona Basketball Game Info
Northern Colorado Bears (6-5, 1-4 Away) vs. No. 8 Arizona Wildcats (9-0, 5-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2021
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: McKale Center — Tucson, AZ
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Northern Colorado vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNCO: (+2000) | ARIZ: (-7000)
Spread: UNCO: +24.5 (-110) | ARIZ: -24.5 (-110)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: UNCO: (N/A) | ARIZ: (+2100)
Northern Colorado vs Arizona Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arizona Wildcats win (93.7%)
Northern Colorado vs Arizona Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arizona is 2-0 straight up in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Northern Colorado.
- Arizona defeated Northern Colorado, 71-55, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 21, 2016.
- Northern Colorado is 1-6 straight up in its last seven away games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Northern Colorado's last six games.
- Arizona is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Arizona's last eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.