North Texas vs UTSA Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
UNT vs UTSA Basketball Game Info
North Texas Mean Green (4-4, 0-0 C-USA) vs. UT San Antonio Roadrunners (4-5, 0-2 C-USA)
Date: Friday, Jan. 8, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: UTSA Convocation Center – San Antonio, TX
UNT vs UTSA Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNT: (-290) | UTSA: (+235)
Spread: UNT: -6.5 (-106) | UTSA: +6.5 (-114)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNT: (81%) | UTSA: (19%)
UNT vs UTSA Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Texas: 84.8%
UNT vs UTSA Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- North Texas defeated UTSA, 98-78, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 23, 2020.
- North Texas is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against UTSA.
- North Texas is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against UTSA.
- North Texas lost to Loyola-Chicago, 57-49, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- UTSA lost to Rice, 84-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.