North Carolina vs Pittsburgh Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
UNC vs Pitt Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
North Carolina Tar Heels (5-4, 3-3 ACC) vs. No. 25 Pittsburgh Panthers (7-2, 4-1 ACC)
Date: Thursday, November 11, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
UNC vs Pitt Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNC: (+186) | PITT: (-235)
Spread: UNC: +6.5 (-110) | PITT: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 74.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
UNC vs Pitt Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pittsburgh Wins (80.7%)
UNC vs Pitt Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- North Carolina is 10-4 straight up in 14 all-time head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh defeated North Carolina, 34-27 (OT), during their most recent meeting on Nov. 14, 2019.
- North Carolina is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the over in six of North Carolina's last eight games.
- Pittsburgh is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Pittsburgh's last eight home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.