Cover Photo: Getty Images
North Carolina vs Auburn Game Info
No. 5 Auburn Tigers (28-9) vs. No. 1 North Carolina Tar Heels (29-6)
Date: Friday, March 29, 2019
Time: 7:29 p.m. EST
Location: Sprint Center — Kansas City, MO
North Carolina vs Auburn Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+195) | UNC: (-245)
Spread: AUB: +5.5 (-110) | UNC: -5 (-110)
Total: 165 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: AUB: 41% | UNC: 59%
North Carolina vs Auburn Betting Trends & Stats
- Auburn is 19-16-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- UNC is 22-11-2 ATS this season.
- Auburn is 9-1 straight up on neutral courts this season.
-The total has gone under in seven of UNC's last 10 games.
- Auburn beat No. 4-seed Kansas, 89-75, to advance to the Sweet 16.
- UNC throttled No. 9-seed Washington, 81-59, in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
North Carolina vs Auburn Prop Bet
All North Carolina-Auburn betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Auburn) Total Points: Under 79 (-115) – The Auburn Tigers have consistently lit up the scoreboard this season, averaging an impressive 79.7 points per game (PPG) on the year. However, there are quite a few teams that can attest to the difficulty of scoring 80 or more points on this North Carolina defense. UNC hasn't allowed any of its last five Top-25 AP opponents to score more than 79 points, and the Tar Heels have surrendered more than 79 points just once in their last 12 games.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.