Negumereanu vs Nzechukwu Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 272 — Preliminary Card Light Heavyweight Bout
Nick "Nicu" Negumereanu (11-1-0, 7 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Kennedy "African Savage" Nzechukwu (9-2-0, 6 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, March 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN/Pay Per View
Negumereanu vs Nzechukwu Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 272 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nick Negumereanu: (+122)
- Kennedy Nzechukwu: (-150)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Negumereanu by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Negumereanu by Points: (N/A)
- Negumereanu by Submission: (N/A)
- Nzechukwu by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Nzechukwu by Points: (N/A)
- Nzechukwu by Submission: (N/A)
Negumereanu vs Nzechukwu Prediction
UFC 272 Negumereanu-Nzechukwu prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Kennedy Nzechukwu (59%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (73%)
Negumereanu vs Nzechukwu Betting Trends & Stats
- Nick Negumereanu defeated Ike Villanueva, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Oct. 23, 2021.
- Kennedy Nzechukwu lost to Da-Un Jung, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Nov. 13, 2021.
- Negumereanu averages 2.97 significant strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Nzechukwu averages 4.86 significant strikes landed per minute with a 42% accuracy rate.
- Negumereanu averages 5.72 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 29% defense rate.
- Nzechukwu averages 5.04 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 49% defense rate.
- Negumereanu has a 62% takedown defense rate.
- Nzechukwu has a 80% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.