On Sunday in college basketball, the Niagara Purple Eagles are up against the Rider Broncs.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Niagara vs Rider Point Spread
Niagara is favored by 7 points over Rider. Niagara is -106 to cover the spread, with Rider being -114.
Niagara vs Rider Over/Under
Niagara versus Rider, on January 23, has an over/under of 131.5, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Niagara vs Rider Moneyline
Niagara is the favorite, -280 on the moneyline, while Rider is a +225 underdog.
Niagara vs Rider Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Niagara wins (77.5%)
Niagara vs Rider Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Niagara is 11-5-0 this year.
- This season, six of Niagara's 17 games have gone over the point total.
- Rider is 11-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Broncs have covered every time (6-0) as a 7.5-point underdog or more this year.
- There have been five Rider games (out of 17) that went over the total this season.
Niagara vs Rider Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Niagara: (-280) | Rider: (+225)
- Spread: Niagara: -7 (-106) | Rider: +7 (-114)
- Total: 131.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!