NFL Coach of the Year Odds Still Close Heading into Week 14
The NFL Coach of the Year award is one of the most interesting given out every season. It doesn't draw the attention of the MVP or even rookie of the year awards, but it's crucially important, and it's usually a wide-open race.
Long-time great coaches are always going to be in the mix, but up-and-coming coaches that are turning their teams around tend to factor into things as well.
With just three weeks remaining of the 2020 NFL regular season, this is still a wide-open race according to NFL futures odds from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin is the favorite, but with +100 odds that's still implying he's only really got about a 50-50 shot to take home the trophy. Miami Dolphins head coach Brian Flores (+250) isn't far behind, and Ron Rivera (+600), Kevin Stefanski (+950) and Sean Payton (+950) round out the top five.
Here's a further look at all the NFL Coach of the Year odds available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
NFL Coach of the Year Odds
1. Mike Tomlin, Pittsburgh Steelers (+100)
2. Brian Flores, Miami Dolphins (+250)
3. Ron Rivera, Washington Football Team (+600)
4. Kevin Stefanski, Cleveland Browns (+950)
5. Sean Payton, New Orleans Saints (+950)
6. Andy Reid, Kansas City Chiefs (+1600)
7. Frank Reich, Indianapolis Colts (+2400)
8. Matt Lafleur, Green Bay Packers (+2400)
9. Sean McDermott, Buffalo Bills (+2400)
10. Mike Vrabel, Tennessee Titans (+3700)
11. Sean McVay, Los Angeles Rams (+5500)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.