Nevada vs San Diego Basketball Game Info
Nevada Wolf Pack (4-2, 1-1 Away) vs. San Diego Toreros (0-1, 0-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 14, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Jenny Craig Pavillion – San Diego, CA
Nevada vs San Diego Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEV: (-178) | SD: (+150)
Spread: NEV: -3.5 (-114) | SD: +3.5 (-108)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NEV: (54%) | SD: (46%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: NEV: (+25000) | SD: (N/A)
Nevada vs San Diego Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
San Diego: 54.8%
Nevada vs San Diego Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- San Diego defeated Nevada, 65-51, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 18, 2008.
- Nevada is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against San Diego.
- Nevada is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against San Diego.
- Nevada is 9-4 in the 13 all-time, head-to-head matchups against San Diego.
- Nevada lost to Grand Canyon University (GCU), 87-77, in its most recent game on Dec. 11, 2020.
- San Diego lost to UCLA, 83-56, in its most recent game on Dec. 9, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.