Nevada vs Colorado State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction [College Football Week 13]
Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Colorado State Rams and Nevada Wolf Pack.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nevada vs Colorado State Point Spread
The Wolf Pack are 3.5-point road favorites against the Rams. Nevada is -102 to cover the spread, while Colorado State is -120 to cover as the 3.5-point underdog.
Nevada vs Colorado State Over/Under
The over/under for the Wolf Pack vs Rams Week 13 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Nevada vs Colorado State Moneyline
The Wolf Pack vs Rams moneyline has Nevada as a -170 favorite, while Colorado State is the +138 underdog at home.
Nevada vs Colorado State Betting Trends
- Colorado State is 11-4 in 15 all-time head-to-head matchups against Nevada.
- Nevada defeated Colorado State, 49-10, in their last meeting on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Nevada is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Colorado State is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Nevada's last eight games against Colorado State.
- Colorado State is 7-0 straight up in its last seven home games against Nevada.
Nevada vs Colorado State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nevada wins (65.7%)
Nevada vs Colorado State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEV: (-170) | CSU: (+138)
Spread: NEV: -3.5 (-102) | CSU: +3.5 (-120)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.