Nets vs Bucks Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Brooklyn Nets (43-21, 18-13 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (39-24, 20-10 Home)
Date: Sunday, May 2, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Nets vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+114) | MIL: (-134)
Spread: BKN: +2.5 (-110) | MIL: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 243 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: (62%) | MIL: (38%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+220) | MIL: (+750)
Nets vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nets vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 4-14 straight up in its last 18 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the under in four of Brooklyn's last six games.
- Milwaukee is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last five games against Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn lost to Portland, 128-109, in its most recent game on April 30, 2021.
- Milwaukee defeated Chicago, 108-98, in its most recent game on April 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.