Nebraska vs Purdue Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 10
Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-4, 2-3 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (2-6, 1-4 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ross-Ade Stadium – West Lafayette, IN
Nebraska vs Purdue Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NEB: (-180) | PUR: (+150)
Spread: NEB: -3.5 (-115) | PUR: +3.5 (-105)
Total: 58 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NEB: 69% | PUR: 31%
Nebraska vs Purdue Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Nebraska, 42-28, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 29, 2018.
- Nebraska is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games..
- The total has gone under in four of Purdue's last six games against Nebraska.
- Nebraska lost to Indiana, 38-31, at home in Week 9.
- Purdue lost to Illinois, 24-6, at home in Week 9.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.