NC State vs Florida State Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 5
NC State vs Florida State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 5
NC State Wolfpack (3-1, 0-0 ACC) vs. Florida State Seminoles (2-2, 1-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Start Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Doak Campbell Stadium – Tallahassee, FL
NC State vs Florida State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NCST: (+195) | FSU: (-245)
Spread: NCST: +6.5 (-105) | FSU: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NCST: 53% | FSU: 47%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: NCST: (N/A) | FSU: (+20000)
NC State vs Florida State Head-to-Head Results & Betting
- NC State defeated Florida State, 47-23, at home in Raleigh in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Florida State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against NC State.
- Florida State is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against NC State.
- NC State defeated Ball State, 34-23, at home in Raleigh in Week 4.
- Florida State defeated Louisville, 35-24, at home in Tallahassee in Week 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.