NBA Predictions Today: Picks & Odds for NBA Games Tonight, Feb. 2
By Larry Rupp
Wednesday's NBA slate features nine games, headlined by a pair of matchups on ESPN including the Memphis Grizzlies vs New York Knicks and Denver Nuggets vs Utah Jazz.
NBA Predictions Today
The Duel has taken a look at the betting odds and predictions for the NBA games today. Check out the links below for our full betting preview and predictions for each matchup.
- Washington Wizards vs Philadelphia 76ers
- Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers
- Charlotte Hornets vs Boston Celtics
- Memphis Grizzlies vs New York Knicks
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs Houston Rockets
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs Dallas Mavericks
- Denver Nuggets vs Utah Jazz
- Brooklyn Nets vs Sacramento Kings
- Portland Trail Blazers vs Los Angeles Lakers
NBA Picks Tonight
Taken from the betting previews above, here are the predictions for today's NBA games:
- 76ers (82.8%) def. Wizards (17.2%)
- Pacers (82.5%) def. Magic (17.5%)
- Celtics (71.6%) def. Hornets (28.4%)
- Grizzlies (53.4%) def. Knicks (46.6%)
- Cavaliers (76.9%) def. Rockets (23.1%)
- Mavericks (80.9%) def. Thunder (19.1%)
- Jazz (77.1%) def. Nuggets(22.9%)
- Nets (59.7%) def. Kings (40.3%)
- Lakers (71.0%) def. Trail Blazers (29.0%)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.