NBA MVP Odds Favor Steph Curry and Kevin Durant in Four-Player Race on FanDuel Sportsbook
Golden State Warriors star Steph Curry holds a slight lead over Kevin Durant for the NBA's Most Valuable Player award. Only four players are challenging for the award, according to MVP odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Durant (29.7 points per game) and Curry (27.9 PPG) top the NBA in scoring while guiding their teams to division leads. But two-time regular season MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo (27.4 PPG) is carrying the Milwaukee Bucks and in the MVP conversation at +1000 odds.
Right behind is last year's regular season MVP Nikola Jokic (+1200), who has ESPN's highest Player Efficiency Rating while sitting No. 2 in rebounding with 13.8 per game. Jokic is also among the league's leading scorers at 25.9 points per game, but the Nuggets are playing just .500 basketball.
Durant (COVID) remains in the league's health and safety protocols, though he's expected to return in the coming days.
Be sure to check out and bet on all the NBA futures, like MVP odds, on FanDuel Sportsbook.
NBA MVP Odds 2022
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors (+115)
2. Kevin Durant, Brooklyn Nets (+260)
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks (+1000)
4. Nikola Jokic, Denver Nuggets (+1200)
5. Joel Embiid, Philadelphia 76ers (+3900)
6. Luca Doncic, Dallas Mavericks (+5000)
7. LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers (+5000)
8. Devin Booker, Phoenix Suns (+5500)
9. Trae Young, Atlanta Hawks (+6500)
10. Paul George, Los Angeles Clippers (+6500)
11. DeMar DeRozan, Chicago Bulls (+6500)
12. James Harden, Brooklyn Nets (+6500)
13. Donovan Mitchell, Utah Jazz (+6500)
14. Chris Paul, Phoenix Suns (+6500)
15. Jimmy Butler, Miami Heat (+8000)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!