The 2021-22 NBA season has moved past the quarter point, and there's number of contenders for the NBA's Most Improved Player. FanDuel Sportsbook's NBA odds currently see this award as a four-man race.
Charlotte Hornets forward Miles Bridges (+290) tops the list with teammate LaMelo Ball (+850) as a close challenger.
Bridges is posting career highs in points (19.9), rebounds (7.5) and assists (3.1) per game while shooting 45.6% from the field. Ball is a nightly triple-double threat with averages of 20.0 PPG, 8.3 APG and 7.7 RPG.
Memphis Grizzlies guard Ja Morant (+410) was the leading contender for this award, but a knee injury has halted his breakout year for now. Morant is averaging team highs in points (24.1) and assists (6.8) while also grabbing 5.6 rebounds per game.
Dejounte Murray (+1000) is playing on a losing San Antonio Spurts team, but his stat profile is much improved to 18.9 points, 8.4 rebound and 8.3 assists per game.
Here's how the Most Improved Player odds currently stand on FanDuel Sportsbook.
NBA Most Improved Player Odds 2021-22
1. Miles Bridges, Charlotte Hornets (+290)
2. Ja Morant, Memphis Grizzlies (+410)
3. Lamelo Ball, Charlotte Hornets (+850)
4. Dejounte Murray, San Antonio Spurs (+1000)
5. Tyler Herro, Miami Heat (+2100)
6. Jordan Poole, Golden State Warriors (+2500)
7. Anthony Edwards, Minnesota Timberwolvers (+2700)
8. Cole Anthony, Orlando Magic (+2900)
9. Tyrese Maxey, Philadelphia 76ers (+3200)
10. Darius Garland, Cleveland Cavaliers (+3900)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!