Nationals vs Cubs Game Info
Washington Nationals (71-57, 35-31 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (69-59, 44-20 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Nationals vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+148) | CHC: (-170)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-142) | CHC: -1.5 (+120)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 30% | CHC: 70%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Joe Ross (3-3, 5.48 ERA) | CHC: José Quintana (11-7, 3.91 ERA)
Nationals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Washington is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against the Cubs.
- Washington 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The Cubs are 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The Cubs are 8-2 straight up in their last 10 home games.
Nationals vs Cubs Stats
- Washington is averaging 5.34 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.93 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Joe Ross is 0-2 with a 3.42 ERA in five career appearances (four starts) against the Cubs.
- José Quintana is 7-4 with a 4.15 ERA in 12 home start this season. He has never faced Washington in his career.
Nationals vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Nationals-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- José Quintana - Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (+130) — While not known for being a strikeout pitcher, José Quintana has been on a tear in the K department recently, with 28 strikeouts in his last three starts (across 20 innings). He will face a hot-hitting Washington Nationals team today, but Quintana has been in good form with a 3.24 ERA, 1.03 WHIP and 47 strikeouts in 41 2/3 innings since the All-Star break.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.