Nationals vs Astros Game Info
2019 World Series Game 1: (Series Tied 0-0)
Washington Nationals (93-69, 43-38 Away) vs. Houston Astros (107-55, 60-21 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019
Time: 8:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Minute Maid Park – Houston, TX
Nationals vs Astros Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: WAS: (+172) | HOU: (-200)
Spread: WAS: +1.5 (-132) | HOU: -1.5 (+112)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-126) | Under: (+104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: WAS: 44% | HOU: 56%
Probable Pitcher: WAS: Max Scherzer (2-0, 1.80 ERA) | HOU: Gerrit Cole (3-0, 0.40 ERA)
Odds to Win World Series
Game 1: Series Tied 0-0
Astros Odds to Win World Series: (-240)
Nationals Odds to Win World Series: (+200)
Nationals vs Astros Betting Trends
- Washington is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Washington's last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Houston's last 10 games against Washington.
- Houston is 1-8 straight up in its last nine home games against Washington.
Nationals vs Astros Stats
- Washington averaged 5.39 runs per game in the 2019 MLB postseason (No. 1 in MLB).
- Houston is averaging 3.73 runs per game in the 2019 MLB postseason (No. 3 in MLB).
- Max Scherzer is 3-1 with a 3.38 ERA in seven carer appearances (six career starts) against Houston.
- Gerrit Cole is 3-2 with a 2.92 ERA in six career starts against Washington.
Nationals vs Astros Prop Bet
All Nationals-Astros betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Over/Under 1.5 Runs Through 7 Innings: Under (-550) - With Max Scherzer and Gerrit Cole slated to toe the rubber Tuesday night, we should be looking at a low-scoring affair through the early goings of Game 1 of the World Series. Both pitchers are in the midst of historic postseasons, as the two have combined to allow just five runs (one by Cole, four by Scherzer) across across 42 ⅔ total innings pitched this postseason. Additionally, Cole has gone at least seven innings in all three of his starts this postseason and Scherzer has gone seven deep in two of his three postseason starts this fall.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.