Murray State vs Georgia Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 2
Murray State Racers (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. No. 3 Georgia Bulldogs (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 7, 2019
Start Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Sanford Stadium – Athens, GA
Murray State vs Georgia Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: MSU: +49 (-110) | UGA: -49 (-110)
Total: 61.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MSU: 25% | UGA: 75%
Murray State vs Georgia Betting Trends
- Murray State is 2-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Murray State is 0-5 straight up in its last five games against SEC opponents.
- Georgia is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games.
- Georgia is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Murray State defeated the Pikeville Bears, 59-20, in Week 1.
- Georgia defeated Vanderbilt, 30-6, in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.