Missouri vs Vanderbilt Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8
Missouri vs Vanderbilt Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
No. 22 Missouri Tigers (5-1, 2-0 SEC) vs. Vanderbilt Commodores (1-5, 0-3 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Vanderbilt Stadium – Nashville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Missouri vs Vanderbilt Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZZ: (-1450) | VAN: (+875)
Spread: MIZZ: -21 (-110) | VAN: +21 (-110)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIZZ: 78% | VAN: 22%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MIZZ: (+25000) | VAN: (N/A)
Missouri vs Vanderbilt Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Missouri defeated Vanderbilt, 33-28, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Missouri is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Missouri is 7-3-1 in its 11, all-time head-to-head matchups against Vanderbilt.
- Missouri defeated Ole Miss, 38-27, at home in Week 7.
- Vanderbilt lost to UNLV, 34-10, at home in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.