Mississippi State vs Auburn Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 11 Game
By Larry Rupp
Mississippi State vs Auburn Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
No. 17 Mississippi State Bulldogs (5-4, 3-3 SEC) vs. No. 13 Auburn Tigers (6-3, 3-2 SEC)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Jordan-Hare Stadium – Auburn, AL
Mississippi State vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MISST: (+186) | AUB: (-235)
Spread: MISST: +5.5 (-110) | AUB: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Mississippi State vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Mississippi State vs Auburn Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Auburn is 65-27-2 straight up in 94 all-time head-to-head matchups against Mississippi State.
- Auburn defeated Mississippi State, 24-10, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Mississippi State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six away games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Mississippi State's last nine games against Auburn.
- Auburn is 15-3 straight up in its last 18 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Auburn's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.