Minnesota vs Northwestern Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Minnesota Golden Gophers (5-2, 3-1 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (3-4, 1-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ryan Field — Evanston, IL
Minnesota vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (-325) | NU: (+250)
Spread: MINN: -7.5 (+100) | NU: +7.5 (-122)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Minnesota vs Northwestern Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Minnesota wins (79.2%)
Minnesota vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Minnesota is 54-36-5 in 95 all-time head-to-head matchups against Northwestern.
- Minnesota defeated Northwestern, 38-22, in their last meeting on Nov. 23, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in four of Minnesota's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Northwestern's last eight home games.
- Minnesota is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Northwestern is 2-8-1 ATS in its last 11 home games against Minnesota.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.