Lynx vs Dream Game Info
Minnesota Lynx (10-11, 4-6 Away) vs. Atlanta Dream (5-17, 4-8 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Arena – Atlanta, GA
Lynx vs Dream Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN: (-195) | ATL: (+165)
Spread: MIN: -4 (-110) | ATL: +4 (-110)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Lynx vs Dream Betting Trends & Stats
- Minnesota is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Minnesota is 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
- Atlanta is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Atlanta is 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
Lynx vs Dream Prop Bet
All Lynx-Dream betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Lynx) Total Points: Under 75 (-110) – The Minnesota Lynx have struggled to score on the road lately. Minnesota has failed to exceed 75 points in each of its last five road games, averaging 69.8 points per game (PPG) during that span.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.