Middle Tennessee vs Connecticut Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 8 Game
Middle Tennessee vs UConn Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
Middle Tennessee Blue raiders (2-4) vs. UConn Huskies (1-7)
Date: Friday, October 22, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Pratt & Whitney Stadium — East Hartford, CT
Middle Tennessee vs UConn Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MTSU: (-800) | CONN: (+520)
Spread: MTSU: -15.5 (-110) | CONN: +15.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MTSU: (N/A) | CONN: (N/A)
Middle Tennessee vs UConn Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Middle Tennessee: (73.3%) | Connecticut: (26.7%)
Middle Tennessee vs UConn Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee State is 2-0 all-time in two head-to-head matchups against Connecticut.
- Middle Tennessee State defeated UConn, 38-14, in the most recent meeting between these teams on November 17, 2001.
- Middle Tennessee is 2-3-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Middle Tennessee's six games.
- Connecticut is 4-4 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Connecticut's eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.